Friday, March 6, 2015

The beginning...

First... let me give a short introduction as to who I am. My name is Lotte, I'm a teacher and love all things involved in decorating and sewing. I have to confess that I'm a sewing newbie. Since I've bought my sewing machine on a whim this summer I have been loving it! Although I'm not that experienced and have never taken classes I have to say that Pinterest has been my guidebook to finding and trying out ideas and they turned out alright if I say so myself.

I have always considered myself an ok crafter, but since I've discovered Pinterest I'm not so sure anymore... I don't know if you feel the same but there are so many things on Pinterest that look totally do-able and really nice, until you start the project. However, since I'm actively searching to buy my first home I've decided to take on the challenge to find nice decorating/sewing ideas and try them out. 

On this blog I'm planning to give you a sneek peek of the projects I'm attempting to recreate. I will give you a step by step guide as to how the proces of decorating the new house is going and how succesful I can copy those beautiful pins. If I can do it, I'm sure so can you!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment